The 37th issue of our annual journal, Richmond History, was published in May 2016.
- A study, by former Richmond Council leader Sir David Williams, of the rise of the Liberal Party in Richmond upon Thames in the 1970s
- Richmond’s “Imps”: Steven Woodbridge on the Junior Imperial League in the 1920s
- Major Archibald Hook: the life of a soldier and litigant who lived in Petersham, by Vanessa Fison, author of The Matchless Vale
- The Victorian burial ground of the Vineyard Chapel by Peter Flower
- The Thistle and the Rose: The second instalment of a two-part series by Ron McEwen (author of our publication Scotland-upon-Thames), on the many http://healthsavy.com/product/accutane/ influential Scots, including members of the royal House of Stuart, who made their home in the borough
- An appreciation of our late Chairman, Norman Radley
The price of the journal is £5 (£4 to members). To find out how to buy a copy go to our Bookshop page. Our online prices include postage and packing.
Find out more about other issues of Richmond History: