Great benefits when you join us!
Join us in learning about and discovering the rich history of Richmond, Kew, Petersham and Ham. Members receive three newsletters a year, are admitted free to all our scheduled talks in 2020, and can buy most of our publications at a discount.
- free admission to the Society’s talks. by acknowledged and enthusiastic experts on all aspects of the area’s history. There are parties afterwards, twice a year, in June and December
- invitations to join occasional visits and walks, exploring the area’s historic attractions, led by enthusiastic guides
- three informative newsletters a year (See a sample newsletter). Members can also opt in to receive our eNewsBulletin, usually sent monthly
- the opportunity to become involved in an active and forward-looking society
- discounts on most of the Society’s publications, including our annual journal Richmond History
There is also an annual coach trip to a historic stately home or other attraction.
- Joint membership (for two people at the same address) £20
Applying for membership
To apply for membership please, either:
- print this page, complete the form and send it with a cheque or banker’s order payable to Richmond Local History Society to Shirley Clark, RLHS Membership Secretary, 54 Forest Road, Richmond, TW9 3BZ; or
- if you would prefer to pay your subscription by standing order, email the Membership Secretary, Shirley Clark, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 020 8948 2671 ; or
- come along to one of our talks and pay for membership on the door.
Type of membership (tick box):
Individual £12 [ ]
Double £20 [ ]
Type of payment:
Cheque [ ] Banker’s order [ ]
Would you like to be added to our e-NewsBulletin mailing list? YES/ NO