Great benefits when you join us!
Join us in learning about and discovering the rich history of Richmond, Kew, Petersham and Ham. Members receive three newsletters a year, are admitted free to all our scheduled talks and can buy most of our publications at a discount.
- free admission to the Society’s talks. by acknowledged and enthusiastic experts on all aspects of the area’s history. There are parties afterwards, twice a year, in May and December
- invitations to join occasional visits and walks, exploring the area’s historic attractions, led by enthusiastic guides
- three informative newsletters a year (See a sample newsletter). Members can also opt in to receive our e-bulletin, usually sent monthly
- the opportunity to become involved in an active and forward-looking society
- discounts on most of the Society’s publications, including our annual journal Richmond History
- discounts on selected online webinars, workshops and talks organised by the British Association for Local History (BALH).
- Joint membership (for two people at the same address) £20
Applying for, or renewing your, membership
To apply for membership please, either:
- join or renew your membership online
- download and complete a membership application form and send it with a cheque or banker’s order payable to Richmond Local History Society to Mark Lucas, RLHS Membership Secretary, Richmond Local History Society, 9 Bridge Road, St Margarets, Twickenham TW1 1RE.
- email the Membership Secretary, Mark Lucas, at email@example.com or
- come along to one of our talks and pay for membership on the door.