Join us in learning about and discovering the rich history of Richmond, Kew, Petersham and Ham.
- free admission to the Society’s talks on historical topics
- the opportunity to join visits and walks
- three informative newsletters a year (See a sample newsletter)
- discounts on most of the Society’s publications, including our annual journal Richmond History
- Joint membership (for two people at the same address)
Applying for membership
To apply for membership please print this page, complete the form and send it with a cheque or banker’s order payable to Richmond Local History Society to: The Membership Secretary, 10 Courtlands Avenue, Hampton, Middlesex TW12 3NT.
If you would prefer to pay your subscription by standing order please contact the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of membership (tick box):
Individual £12 [ ]
Double £20 [ ]
Type of payment:
Cheque [ ] Banker’s order [ ]