Join us in learning about and discovering the rich history of Richmond, Kew, Petersham and Ham.
- free admission to the Society’s talks (there are nine in 2018). by acknowledged and enthusiastic experts on all aspects of the area’s history. There are parties afterwards, twice a year, in June and December
- invitations to join occasional visits and walks, exploring the area’s historic attractions, led by enthusiastic guides
- three informative newsletters a year (See a sample newsletter)
- the opportunity to become involved in an active and forward-looking society
- discounts on most of the Society’s publications, including our annual journal Richmond History, published in May
There is also an annual coach trip to a historic stately home or other attraction.
- Joint membership (for two people at the same address) £20
Applying for membership
To apply for membership please, either;
- print this page, complete the form and send it with a cheque or banker’s order payable to Richmond Local History Society to: The Membership Secretary, 10 Courtlands Avenue, Hampton, Middlesex TW12 3NT; or
- email the Membership Secretary at email@example.com if you would prefer to pay your subscription by standing order; or
- come along to one of our talks and pay for membership on the door.
Type of membership (tick box):
Individual £12 [ ]
Double £20 [ ]
Type of payment:
Cheque [ ] Banker’s order [ ]