Our 2013 journal included:
- two articles by John Cloake, one on the Poppy Factory and its site and the other concluding his important work on the history of the Terrace on Richmond Hill
- Ron McEwan’s celebration of the tercentenary of the birth of the Earl of Bute who, together with Princess Augusta, created the original Kew Gardens
- Pauline Ripley on a suffragette safe house in Kew
- Judith Church on the extraordinary life of Galina von Meck, Tchaikovsky’s great-niece
- Simon Fowler and Jen Newby on the Case of the Laundress’s Baby.
The journal is priced at £5 (£4 to members). Find out how to buy a copy.
Find out more about other issues of Richmond History:
- No 36 (2015)
- No 35 (2014)
- No 33 (2012)
- No 32 (2011)
- No 31 (2010)
- No 30 (2009)
- No 29 (2008)
- No 28 (2007)